Customising your Phone is easy!If you want to customise a Samsung Galaxy S3 Skin or to design a custom Kindle skin then give our easy customisation tool a go. Just click on the image below to get started then upload your images and pay via PayPal - Simple and Secure.
Should you own an IPhone or an Ipad then why not use our app, Thinkskins Designer to design and order your skin whilst you are on the go!
ThinkSkins Custom Designer App
Making customising your iPhone even easier
Our unique app allows you to design your very own, fully customised iPhone skin for your iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S.
- Create skins for your iPhone from photos of your partner, your children, your favourite holiday snaps and your pets.
- Perfect as a gift for a loved one.
- You can also use your favourite Instagram image or Scan an old photo and save it to phone, or take one of your best images from Dropbox.
- You can save images from social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Thinkskins Designer Key Features
- Take a photo, or choose a pre-existing one, and then edit it to create a skin to stick to the outside of the phone
- It’s easy to position, rotate and scale the image to your liking to ensure you have just the skin you want!
- Order the skin straight from your phone and pay for it quickly and securely using PayPal.
- Share your creations on twitter.
In just a few steps you can create your very own custom skin.
Press 'Take Photo' to use your device to take an image
Press the 'Choose Photo' button to choose a photo from your device.
To import an image from Facebook or the Internet hold down on the photo and press 'Save Image' to save it to your device. You can then choose it using the step above.
Use the scaler at the bottom to scale the image.
Use the arrows at the bottom to rotate the image.
Drag the image to move it around the template.
For best results make sure the image covers all of the template.
When you are finished press 'Front' to design the front of your iPhone skin.
You can perform the same actions to design the front of the skin.
Remember the screen has to go somewhere so make sure you don't put someone's face in the middle.
When you are finished press buy to go to the preview screen.
From the preview screen you can review the skin you have made.
Press the Tweet button to share the skin you have made with the world.
Tap the PayPal button to go through PayPal's secure checkout service and purchase your new skin.
For best results upload your images over WiFi.
Create your own custom skin in just a few short steps.